The ADP Associate Program is a general physical preparation and conditioning program for adolescents. The program is prescribed and delivered by Australian Strength and Conditioning Association registered staff. The sessions involve flexibility, running, mobility drills and general strength training in the ADP Gym.
- The Associate Program is available to BSE students only.
- Some Associate students are selected into ADP Technical Squads.
- All students will complete an induction to ensure safety within the gym environment.
- Associate students still have timetabled Physical Education classes.
- All Associate classes are conducted before or after school (please see session times below).
- ADP Associate students have full access to the ADP Hub.
- Physiotherapy Centre Bendigo assessments and treatments (if needed) are also available as part of the program fee.
- Associate students are able to choose their sessions. However, at least one session is required per week.
Semester 1 Session Times 2023
- Monday 3:30 pm-4:30 pm
- Wednesday 6:45 am-8:00 am
- Friday 6:45 am-8:00 am
- Rik McCaig
- Valeri Stoimenov
- Poppy Blanch