The Athlete Development Program’s Technical Squads are focused on providing an opportunity for each student-athlete to develop, challenge, refine their skills and increase their understanding of their chosen sport.
The Technical squads train in the morning before school with our specialist and qualified coaches. Where they work on their individual skills and game like situations.
Core components of these sessions are consistent throughout all ADP Technical Squad Sessions, they include:
- Long-term athlete development focus
- Providing a safe and encouraging training environment
- High quality coaching
- Individuality and flexibility within sessions
- Collaborative understanding of student-athlete goals
- Skill development
- Communication between coaches and players
Technical Squads offered:
Expressions of interest through ADP application 2023:
- Cycling – Road & Track
- Mountain Bike
* Due to the BSE stadium being resurfaced Basketball and Netball squads will be at Red Energy Arena (Bendigo Stadium).